Sunday, November 9, 2008

not really news: Heroes is going down the shithole



So it's becoming that everyone is a part of one big family. Making it a big incest fest & why the fuck will no one die?! shit.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO KILL CLAIRE! I dont know why I didn't come right off the bat with that, fucking waning attention span. If i wanted to watch a dumb blonde bitch that whines about every little thing, we have the hills for that. Sure she has the shittiest power out there (immortality for the fruits that don't know), I mean since NO ONE DIES ANYWAY, but it gives you no right to open your mouth for anything other than to blow me. WHORE.

2 comments:

Daughter said...

Agreed. In fact, I knew it was going down hill last year and just stopped watching it entirely instead of sacrificing invaluable hours of my precious life in the hopes that something good would happen... not unlike the 3rd season of Lost.

Anonymous said...

c'maaaaaaan lost is universes better than heroes.

I'm not naming my son Richard Alpert for no reason