Thursday, October 30, 2008

If father knows best...

...then just call me daddy

I have a midterm to study for, but fuck that, I have to make a public announcement. For all those who are smart enough to know what the F-word means, you're smart enough to know that crocs are FUCKING UGLY. Straight off the bat I know I can never respect people that wear them, much less befriend or have any meaningful relationship with them. These people are not to be trusted...

These reDICK pieces of shit come in every color in the crayola box to "match" your outfit. Yet the only thing that matches crocs is social ostracism. There have been countless campaigns against these menacing contraptions and yet people insist on wearing them for "comfort". Well do the world a favor and suck it up.

For all those that are with me and have heard this all before, just go about your buisness. For all of you that still own a pair... you see the x on the top right corner of your window? Click on it NOW, and purge this blog from memory. I don't want any thunder cunt croc wearers perusing my blog...

Kind regards,
Naveed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, thundercunt.

A bit late on the croc hate, but better late than getting AIDS

Daughter said...

I must agree with handstyle that it is better to late-hate crocs than get AIDS... but I think exceptions should be made for my pregnant friend who actually was overdue by a month (hello 10 months pregnant??) and could fit her ginormous sausage feet into anything else.