Monday, October 27, 2008

Trantastic

If you haven't seen the new C.aguilera vid, well then your eyes are intact and you should praise lord Krishna for pardoning you from this tran-er-ific fiasco. the lyrics "sometimes I'm a super bitch" should be replaced with "I'm just a bootleg version of lady Gaga". I swear if she sang "I have a serious case of man face and buy all my accessories from the dollar store" would still be catchier then the shit she's spouting, and be very informative as to why she looks the way she does... Seriously there should be a warning message before the vid, I've caught 20 STI's from watching it in it's entirety. My eyes are burning as I type, but for all you sadistic bastards I've posted the vid anyhow.


-Naveed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL you are dead wrong for that.

*And I'll update my blog when I feel like it, sis ;)